Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Monday Night Technique Class

I hold a monthly technique class on the third Monday of each month at 7pm. You learn 3 new techniques, create instruction cards and greeting cards using the techniques. Last night we learned Wax paper resist, Crayon Resist, and Decorative Scoring. If you would like to attend these classes please email me and I will give you the address.

Here are the examples from last nights class...Along with the decorative scoring we did photo stamping as well. Just think of all the cute Christmas cards you can create with white StazOn and snowflakes!! Email if you have any questions or leave a comment. Have a blessed day! More fun coming soon.

2 comments:

Judi Harvey said...

Nice blog Kimberly. I like how you have listed your classes off to the side. I'll have to try that on my blog http://dogwoodsanddaisies.blogspot.com come visit me!

Judi

Lori Barnett said...

Beautiful! I never thought of doing something like this. I have TONS of pics that would be perfect!! And a great idea for those "Guy Cards" that we never have the right non-frilly stamp for! PERFECT!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs