Sunday, January 25, 2009

Better Late than Never...

I love cards...but what I love most are my awesome customers that send cards, handmade cards!! I was very impressed by all the awesome cards I got over the holidays. Below are the ones I received.

This first one is a double pop up wiper card. Awesome job Stacie!!


Next came Amy and her awesome picture card!

Maria's reindeer...so cute! Love the sponged green background as well

Marisol created this one. Jolly Santa and festive colors!

My downline Cathy created this sweet gold embossed card!

Last but not least is this awesome gate fold card by Tracy! I love the details on the pieces that open up! Great job!


I am so excited to see the fabulous work you ladies do! I am looking forward to seeing more with this fabulous new catalog!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs