Friday, June 11, 2010

Punch Art Class! June 17th!

Come join me on June 17th for my last class till September!! Baby will be here in 5 weeks so I am taking a break. Class is $10 for three cards....


Punch Bug!
I got the idea for this cute bug from a blog and adapted it to a card that would work for birthdays or even Father's Day!


This cute card came from Heather Sumners punch class. Another fun card for a coach or Dad that loves baseball.


Finally are these cute fish made using the ornament punch. This card was cased from one I saw on SCS. I left the greeting off, but this would make a fun birthday or anniversary card.

Please RSVP by June 15th if plan to attend so I can cut paper and get it all ready!! I hope to see you there!

Happy Punching!!


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs