Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack

Join me for a stamping good time, November 27 at 10am. Take a break from crazy shopping times and stamp some Christmas cards for friends and family. You will get to stamp 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs. Below are three of the five designs that will be featured on Saturday. Please email me or give me a call if you would like to join us!

This simple card features the Big Shot Snowflake Die! Thanks to Kate Mills for the awesome idea! Colors used are Baja Breeze and Whisper White.

This next card features one of our single stamps, Dasher. The background is embossed with our square lattice embossing folder. Colors used are Early Espresso, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.
Thank you to the fabulous stamper this idea came from...I don't remember exactly where I got the idea.

The third card featured is stamped with an old favorite Big On Christmas!
Colors used are Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler, my new favorite red!
I hope you can join us next Saturday for a fun stamping time!


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs