Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Digital Studio Calendar

I do have to say that I am loving this program more and more.  Each year I create a calendar for my family highlighting the past year with my boys.  My mom and mother in law have kept all the calendars from the past years.  This year I really got familiar with my digital studio and created a fun calendar as well as our Christmas Cards.  Once I get my computer back up and running I will try to post the Christmas Cards...until then here is the calendar we created!  It was a lot of fun to make!!!  We printed it at home on our printer and it came out great.  Stampin' Up! also prints them for you as well.


























1 comment:

Annie Lee said...

New follower. Was checking out your Pun Fun post from 2008. Love your MDS calendar! Visit me at http://lovemecard.blogspot.com

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs