Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inlaid Embossing!

I found this awesome technique online and just had to case the card!  I copied the card exactly minus the sentiment and ribbon.  The colors I used are Basic Gray, Real red and Whisper White.  I sponged the big heart with Basic Gray ink to add dimension.



Here is a close up of the heart inlaid in the paper.  I put a bunch of hearts on Whisper White cardstock and then ran it through the big shot with the lattice embossing folder.  It provides a really cool technique.

I am doing a couple of workshops this week and I create a fun Valentine box to go along with the card.  I used hearts to decorate the box like the card.



I created a second box using the Love Impressions Designer Series Paper and the three heart punch!

Top of the box!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs