Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FOR SALE!! ***EDITED***

****EDITING THIS POST****  I have deleted the ones that have sold so far....they are going FAST so please email me if you want something!!  Last edit 8/9 12pm

I have a TON of retired products that need to go!!!  I didn't post any last year due to having a little one so I have a lot of stuff that needs to be sold.

If you need pictures just send me a message or comment and I will be happy to provide a picture or description. Due to the volume of products I can not post individual pictures.  Also, if you buy several products I will discount your price so once you decide what you would like just email me with it and I will get you a total.  I am also happy to ship it to you so just provide me your zip code and I can get you a price for that as well.

I do take PayPal: LMKM27@gmail.com is the email for the account. 


STAMPS: All are wood mounted unless indicated
Animal Crackers $10
Seeing Stars $10 and matching Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel $3
Welcome Home $10
Cheep Talk $13
Holiday Blitz $15

Ink Pads $2 and Markers $1
Lavender Lace
Kiwi Kiss
Apricot Appeal
YoYo Yellow
Really Rust Ink Pad, Reinker and Marker
Mellow Moss
Brilliant Blue
Ruby Red
Gable Green Ink Pad and Marker
Pale Plum Ink Pad and Marker
Green Galore Ink Pad and Marker
Sage Shadow Marker Only
Almost Amethyst Marker Only
Lovely Lilac Marker Only


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs