Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter!

Here are a few Easter Cards I sent out to family!

The first card I borrowed from Ribbons and Ink Blog. How creative is this? I loved this idea and just had to case it!
Stamps: Print background, A good egg, and Pick a Petal
Paper: whisper white
Ink: Blush blossom, chocolate chip
Accessories: Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink markers

This next card is called a wiper card. It is fairly difficult to make, but fun in the end. I got the tutorial for this off of the Scor-Pal website. We created this fun card at my monthly technique class. Technique Tuesday's meet on the third Tuesday of each month at 7pm. Come join us and learn how to use those supplies! In addition to the wiper technique we also learned masking and color spritzing.


Stamps: A good egg
Paper: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose
Accessories: Markers (regal rose, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Bashful blue), 5/8" regal rose ribbon, scorer, dimensionals

Here is another simple version of the above card using Pick a Petal. The base of this card is Pretty in Pink.

This last card was created by my Mom!! She sent this to my son for Easter. How cute is he? She used punches to create the adorable bunny, chalk to color his ears! A very fun card!

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs