Thursday, March 20, 2008

Marker Club Cards

Do you love the Many Marvelous Markers but can't spend the $125 all at one time? If so, then you need to join my Marker Club! Email or call me for more details!

Below you will see the two cards that my marker club created a few weeks ago!


This first card uses the technique called Highlighting! I stamped the butterfly from Garden Whimsy in Pretty in Pink. I then took a Pink Passion marker and highlighted the swirls and dots on the butterfly. It adds a little to the butterfly! Thank you to My Life's Art Blog for the idea! Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Much Appreciated
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Whisper White and Berry Bliss DP
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: markers, 1/4" pink grosgrain ribbon



The next card uses the Sale-a-bration set Birthday Whimsy. On this card we used the Color Spritzer tool found in the catty on page 185 for $12.95. It is a fun little tool that gives a kind of airbrushed look to the paper. There is a lot you can do with this one!

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Soft Sky
Paper: Basic Gray, Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Whisper White
Accessories: Markers (Basic Black, Old Olive, Perfect Plum and Pretty in Pink), color spritzer, ticket punch and scissors.

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

Cute cards! Thanks for sharing the idea of using the marker on the butterfly. There is so many things we can do with markers! I love that spritzer tool stuff. I don't have one...but your card give me the "I want it" bug ;)

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs