Monday, June 16, 2008

Just B!

I think this is my new favorite set!! If you don't have it call me today to place your order, it is an awesome set to have and fun to play with!!

This first card was partially cased and partially original. I think it was created from several card ideas. My friend Valerie and I were trying to get some ideas for swap cards for convention so we decided to stamp like crazy and make a bunch of fun cards! This first one is my favorite!!

Stamps: Just B
Ink: Black and Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: crimper (turquoise layer is crimped), Basic black and Tempting Turquoise 1/4" ribbon, iridescent ice, versamark pen (to color the wings)



This fun card was from my technique class last month. It is a spinner card!

This last one is another one we thought of for swaps and again this was cased but colors were changed as well as a few details.
Stamps: Just B

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White

Ink: Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon, ticket punch


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs