Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures of Stamps for Sale***Just updated with sold items...6-28-08; 2pm

WOW! I didn't expect my stamps to sell this quickly! THANK YOU GUYS!!! I am attaching pictures of the ones I have left since some are not in the catalog anymore or were Sale-a-bration sets. Let me know as soon as possible if you want anything....they are going FAST!

Cause for Celebration $15 (Available after August 10th)
**JUST ADDED THIS ONE** SOLD

Polka Dots and Petals $8 (available after August 10th)SOLD


Much Appreciated $5 (Available after August 10th) SOLD


Sparkling Summer $12.50 SOLD


Sidekick Sayings $10 (I used this for my Christmas Cards last year..awesome set!)SOLD


Carved and Candlelit $8

Snowman Stampin' Around Wheel $3.50SOLD

Star Studded Stampin' Around Wheel $3.50SOLD

Non Stampin' Up! Weathered Background $5 SOLD

Cold Play $14SOLD

Perfect Presentation Hostess Set $15SOLD

Festive Favorites $12 (Available after August 10th)
In the catalog the snowman, reindeer and trees are one stamp: they have been made into three separate ones in my set. SOLD

Friendship Blooms Sale-a-bration Set $10 SOLD


I also still have the two 2006-2007 Idea Book and Catalogs available $5 each



No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs