Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stationary Box...Christmas Giftables Class

How fun is this cute box!? I got the awesome tutorial from Jackie Topa. I was kind of intimidated by the idea at first but it is a very simple project. It would make a great Christmas gift for teachers, family and friends. The possibilities are endless. I created this particular one as a door prize for a friend. I used a "Thank you" theme for most of the cards. The paper is textured cardstock in Pumpkin Pie and Basic Gray. The Designer paper is from a retired Simply Scrappin Kit: Crew Kids Boy. I used various stamp sets: All Holidays, Eastern Blooms and Say it with Scallops. The box includes 4 cards with envelopes, 3 tags, 3 (3x3) notecards, a place for stamps, a post it pad, and pen holder.

I will be holding a Christmas giftables class on November 1st at 11am so email me if you are interested. We will be using a Simple Scrappin Kit to create the box and design the cards. You will also have enough materials to go home and create more boxes if you desire. I will have pricing and more details as time gets closer.














Here is a close up of the stamp holder, pen holder and post it pad

The card and tag boxes

A second box created from the same kit...I created a note pad or address book with this one instead of a post it pad.



Cards yet to be created for this yet......Stay tuned!




No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs