Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What I have been up to?!?!?

I have been neglecting you wonderful people for a week now...and here is why!! We have decided to move up to a bigger house. In order to do this we have to renovate a little....the biggest change has been painting and decluttered the stamp room!


Here it is before!! It was originally the nursery, so it is baby blue. Baby blue is NOT a fun color to paint over. It took two coats to cover it all.



The tape is up!!

First roll of paint!!!

WOW!!! The difference!

AFTER!!! WOW!!! The room feels so BIG!

Some stuff is back out...but some stuff is not

Punches are back up!!

Catalogs: 1999-2009. If you have older, I will buy them from you!!!

Ink pads...

STAMPS!

My awesome FREE desk.

I put a lot of my stuff in the closet. It isn't very functional but for selling the house it will work for now. :-)




I hope to be able to stamp some in the next few days! I am missing my stamping time!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! That looks like a ton of work! I just love to see stamp rooms. It gives me some great ideas!

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs