Thursday, August 6, 2009

I am still alive! :)

I promise I have not fallen off the face of the planet. The move, trip to VA, unpacking and now homeschooling Cooper have kept me busy. I have not stopped stamping though! Here are a couple of cards that I have created lately.

July's Punch Art Class consisted of Bert, a turtle, and a tractor. I found my inspiration for all of them on Splitcoast. If you missed the class and wish you could have made it then contact me about having your own punch it up workshop in your home with your friends. :)

A New Ink On Life gave me the inspiration and idea for this card. I used Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive for his background. The head is done using the Sizzix Scalloped Oval Frame.
A lot of fun to create. I think I am going to try Ernie next so be on the look out for him!

My cute turtle! If anyone knows me well I have stepped out of my comfort zone with the color pallet. I love the new designer paper we offer, this one is Cottage Wall. The turtle was modeled after many seen on blogs and splitcoast. A fun and cute card using Rich Razzelberry and Orchid Opulence.

Lastly is my John Deere Green Tractor! Again, Glorious Green is not a color I normally use but did this time around. I actually used this card for our new neighbor who celebrated his 6th birthday this past week.


This last card is from my monthly demo swap. Our color was glorious green and I really struggled with this color. I added in our new in colors Crushed Curry, Rich Razzelberry and Melon Mambo. The idea for this card came from Splitcoast.


Happy Stamping Y'all! :)



No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs