Thursday, September 17, 2009

Christmas in October Stamp a Stack

It's that time again, CHRISTMAS, well not exactly but it is getting closer. I will be having another Christmas card stamp a stack October 2nd at 7pm and October 3rd at 10am. Cost is $10 for 5 cards, $20 for 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs), or $40 (4 each of 5 designs). The cards we will be stamping are seen below.


This fun and simple card is sure to be a wow with family and friends. They will think you worked hours on such a cute and adorable card! Check out the snowman on the inside.
The idea for this card was cased by many I have seen just like it. Thank you ladies for the inspiration!

Christmas is a Season of Happiness, Joy, family and so much more. This stamp set is very versatile and if you join me on October 4th or 5th I will have some samples of other types of cards you can make besides Christmas.

Keeping with my love of punch art I had to throw in a punch art card!! I saw this cute cute card on a blog or SCS and had to give it a try. It is very simple and quick to put together. Email me if you would like more details or sign up for my virtual punch class, this will be a bonus feature in December's class.

The next card show cases the Big Shot Embossing folder. A simple card with a little embossing, very quick and versatile. Change up the colors and make it a birthday card or even a wedding card!

Lastly, is my good ol friend Mr. Snow Man from Big on Christmas. He uses traditional colors and themes for Christmas. Also if you look closely the paper with the snowflake simmers just a bit.

So, come join me on Oct 2nd or 3rd and stamp these awesome cards. RSVP is needed by September 27th to ensure your spot!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the new color on your blog!
Valerie

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs