Thursday, October 1, 2009

Deal of the Week!

During the month of October, Stampin' Up! will offer several discounted products as "Deals of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required. This first deal is available until October 12th. I will placing a big order on Saturday, if you are interested in this deal please let me know and I can include your order.

Week 1 Deals of the Week

Item

Description

Special

Price

109183

Trio Flower punch

$10.99

109041

5-Petal Flower punch

$10.99

110709

My Way punch

$11.99



As most of you know I love my punches and there are a lot of things you can create with these punches. They are not just flowers and arrows. The flowers can become hair, angel bodies, smoke on a train. The arrows can be come arms or legs of a robot or sign posts....let your imagination run wild!!!

Happy Punching!


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs