Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Card Stamp a Stack

I am back, I hope!! I have to say the months of November and December got crazy for my family! My son finished up his first season of soccer, we had my sister and her family come for a visit, found out we are expecting baby number 2 in July, an emergency trip to VA to visit a sick family member, and then a fun filled family vacation to Disney World! We are happy to back home and getting into a routine again.

My first class for the new year was a birthday card stamp a stack! We created 5 different fun designs!!


This first one is my favorite! It is a case from another talented stamper. I used the Greetings Earthling Stamp Set and Whimsy Wheel. The Circle Scissor Plus was also used for the plant.
Colors used were: Summer Sun, Real Red, Brilliant Blue and Pumpkin Pie!

This next card is another case that makes a fun man card. I know it is hard to come up man cards and this one is so simple. I used Basic Gray as a base. Dusty Durango and So Saffron make up the stars.

The hippo card is one I saw on SCS and fell in love with. I used the Polka Dot Background Stamp set as well as Pun Fun! Colors were Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Gable Green

This card was one of my own created from many other inspirations. I used the Sizzix Top Note Die, Soft Suade Ribbon and Chunky Glitter. Stamp Set is Crazy for Cupcakes!

The final card is another case! Thank you to the wonderful stampers that have given me so much inspiration! I love the colors here: Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive and Pale Plum. Stamp Sets are Flight of the Butterfly and Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Stay tuned for more projects! I have a Valentine Stamp a Stack on Saturday! Samples coming tomorrow hopefully!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs