Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stamp a Stack

This past Saturday I held a stamp a stack!  We did the not so typical cards.....baby, wedding, graduation, male birthday....the harder to think of cards.

Here is what we stamped!

This first card is a case from a fellow stamper.  It uses Chocolate chip, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist and Baja Breeze.  The Monkey is from Fox and Friends, the greeting is from teeny tiny wishes.


This card was inspired by many I saw online....it uses Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler.  The stamps used are Seeing Stars and Teeny Tiny Wishes.


This fun card uses the Build a Blossom set and punch.  I found it hard to punch the petals and not waste paper....got to be a better way.  This card, if anyone knows my stamping, is way out of my comfort zone.  I actually like the look of it and the way the flower came together.

Male Birthday Card
This was a hard card to put together.  I struggled with the colors.  I used Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  The cupcake was colored with Daffodil, Chocolate and Cherry Cobbler.


This card is very simple and elegant using the Medallion stamp and Teeny Tiny wishes.  Colors used were basic black and real red.


I hope you can join us at our next stamp a stack in April!!  Happy Stamping!

Kimberly

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs