Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Digital Studio!

I can't begin to tell you how much I love, love, love this program.  I love the ease of grabbing my laptop and creating memories with my pictures.  The fun thing about My Digital Studio (MDS) is that it isn't just digital scrapbooking!  You can use it for your blog, calendars, journals, sales flyers, labels, place cards, home decor and so much more....the possibilities are ENDLESS with MDS!  Here is another sample of what I have created using MDS.

A sweet lady named Melissa Hanson had created a page like this in a 12x12 format and I had to CASE her idea. (Copy And Share Everything).  I love the black and white with a splash of yellow.  If you want some fun ideas for the MDS go to www.mydigitalstudio.net and see what others are making and talking about!

If you want to learn more about MDS and how to use the program come join me March 14 at 7pm.  I will have my laptop hooked to the TV again for all to see what I am doing with MDS.  RSVP is needed by March 12.

I will end with one final page that I created of my sweet baby boy!


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs