Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Page....

I have added a new blog just for my digital crafting pages....go check it out....there will be pages that are all Stampin' Up! and there will be pages that have a mixture of SU! and other designers.  I love the versatility of My Digital Studio (MDS).  It is so fun that I can download other kits and incorporate them into my pages.  I am learning a lot and hope to share them with you as I go along....I promise I have not forgotten the stamping and paper crafting part of Stampin up!  It is just harder right now with a very, very active 9 month old in the house to get into the craft room.  He likes to eat paper, cords and well anything he can get his hands on.  Happy Crafting to you all!!

http://digitalscrapbookingwithkimberly.blogspot.com/
I labeled it digital scrapbooking since that is mostly what I have done with MDS but I hope to have other designs up there as well.


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs