Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All About Me!

I've several blog readers that I don't know and don't know me so I thought it would be a great time for you all to get to know me! I saw this on another blog and decided to post it here. I'd love to get to know you too so if you are feeling up to it, send me an email with YOUR answers!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30am (when my son informed me the sun was up!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
4. What is your favorite TV show? Bones, House and American Gladiators
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? waffle, cereal or toast
6. What is your middle name? Wayne (after my grandfather)

7. What food do you dislike? there is too much to name here...I am getting better but I am very picky.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Don't listen to CDs much...Chris Tomlin is the last one I got I think

9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Escape
10. Favorite sandwich? Italian Sub at Quiznos
11. What characteristics do you despise? Lying
12. Favorite item of clothing? my blue jeans
13. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Anywhere I can sleep in! LOL
14. What color is your bathroom? Certainly Celery..no real decor yet
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy

16. Where would you retire? Small college town, teach college class or work in a library
17. Most memorable birthday? 26th....first one as a mommy!
18. Favorite Sport to watch? Football, Golf, Basketball
19. Furthest place you are sending this? ??
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? All of you!
21. Person you expect to send it back first? ??
22. Favorite saying? Not sure I have one...
23. When is your birthday? December 10
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
25. How many people live in your house? 3
26. Pets? Are you kidding? NO THANK YOU
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher and a mom
28. Where are you today? Home
29. What is your favorite candy? anything Chocolate...right now Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
30. What is your favorite flower? Daisy
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? CONVENTION! July 29!
32. What are you listening to right now? Transformers movie on T.V.
33. What was the last thing you ate? Loaded Cookie Dough Ice Cream and Diet Mt. Dew
34. Do you believe in Angels? Yes
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
36. What is your pet peeve? I am a little OCD so there is a lot... LOL
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Valerie
38. Favorite soft drink? Diet Mt. Dew
39. Favorite restaurant? Outback
40. Hair Color? brown
41. Siblings? 1 sisters, 1 brother
46. Hugs or kisses? Both
47. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
48. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? yep

49. When was the last time you cried? not sure...last week probably when I read a sad blog
50. What is under your bed? Nothing I hope....occasionally a giggly 3.5 year old boy
51. Who is the friend you've had longest? Leslie
52. What did you do last night? Played Mario Galaxy on Wii
53. Favorite smells? Babies, sun tan lotion, anything coconut...esp coconut lime verbana
54. What are you afraid of? lots of things...
55. How many keys on your key ring? 2
56. How many years at your current job? 4
57. How many towns have you lived in? 3
58. Do you make friends easily? Yes


Looking forward to learning about you! :-)

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs