Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NEW STUFF!!!

Wow! I didn't realize it had been a while since I had added new cards. Trust me I have not stopped stamping. Life is busy around here with a 3.5 year old little boy! :-)

Check it out......NEW TOYS!!! One of the perks of being a demo is a chance to preorder new items and play before customers....love it!!! Check out my goodies! ***I got a few other things that weren't new but new to me as well...
New In Colors, Hostess Only Stamp Sets, New Catalog Stamp Set, Buttons....Glitter (available now)


Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Orange, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point

Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss


New Button Bouquet...more colors and designs coming soon...

Sock Monkey Stamp Set...You gotta love him!!
Level 2 Hostess Set Deer Friends


Level 3 Hostess Set Window Dressing....Very very cute set!

The new scallop edge punch! Very fun and easy!!

Finally my fine cosmo glitter....I am branching out! I have bought new glitter, buttons, Polka Dot Background Stamp and All Holidays!


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs