Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Convention Time!

I get to go to my first convention!!! YAY!! Stampin' Up! is celebrating 20 years and I get to go to Salt Lake City to celebrate!! WOOHOOO!! I leave on July 29...get my NEW CATALOG on July 30!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the fun things about Convention is being able to swap cards with other ladies. I am new at it so I have only made 40 cards, 20 each of 2 designs...so far. :-) Below are some pictures of the work in progress and finished products.


The is my new favorite color combo: Mellow Moss, Really Rust, and So Saffron!
I used the Prehistoric Pals and Family Phrases sets.

Basic Gray and Pretty in Pink...what could be better?
The set is Just B
I love the tafetta ribbon...very pretty!

Can't stamp without a mess!!

Chocolate is a must when stamping! :-)

Diet Mt. Dew runs through my veins!! LOL




No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs