Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes

I am very behind on sharing cards so WATCH OUT! :-) I am going to catch up! Here are some cards I created using Crazy for Cupcakes. Some of the cards I cased from Splitcoast so if is yours I will try to give credit but if I don't please let me know so I can give you credit!


This one is my favorite I think!
I got the idea for this card from stampingholly on splitcoast. I changed the colors to suit the ribbon that I had. I chose So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red. I colored the cup cake bases in Close to Cocoa...yummy!


A step out of the color comfort zone...
I got the idea for this card from Happy to Stamp Forever on Splitcoast. I changed the ribbon and the background a little. I used Old Olive, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black for this card. The cupcake is watercolored with aquapainter and ink pads.


Cupcakes with Faux Icing!!


I got the idea for this card from jenpeel. On the first cupcake card I used the faux icing technique. It was a more difficult card to make but a lot of fun. The second card uses dazzling diamonds and 2 way glue for the icing. The bottom of the card was wheeled with the cupcake wheel.

Keep watching....I have a birthday stamp a stack coming on January 5th and 10th...

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs