Friday, August 22, 2008

Club Meeting!

My first club meeting was on Thursday, August 14th. We stamped 3 really cute cards....If you are curious about club here is the run down.

A group of 5-6 ladies get together once a month and agree to spend $25-$30. One girl acts as hostess each month, brings snacks, can collect outside orders etc. The exciting part is you get the hostess benefits, fun stamping time and new ideas without having to clean your house!!!

In addition to the hostess benefits, I will supply you with a copy of our awesome Idea Book and Catalog and you will be invited to our hostess only year end party! If this sounds like something you and your friends might be interested in contact me today for more details!!


Celebrate the new In Colors!
I love the Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango together. I think this card has a tropical feel to it! One of my favorite cards so far!!
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and Tangerine Tango
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Dimensionals

Stamp a ma jig 101
We used the stamp a ma jig to create the sweet little girl. I have taken all of my people and stamp a ma jig them on vellum sheets to make stamping faster.
Stamps: All in the Family, All Holidays, and Polka Dot Background
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black and regal rose
Accessories: Stamp a ma jig, large and small tag punches, horizontal slot, regal rose 5/8" ribbon and linen thread

Sock Monkey Love!
I am loving this guy! He is so fun to stamp. I got this idea off of a blog or splitcoast one....thank you to whomever I cased this from! The chocolate background was decorative paper in the picture I cased but since I don't have it I used itty bitty backgrounds to create my own.

Stamps: Monkey Buisness, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Baja Breeze, Regal Rose, Chocolate chip, close to cocoa, whisper white
Ink:Chocolate chip, whisper white craft, pink pirouette
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches, markers, 5/8 chocolate ribbon, sponge


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs