Friday, August 22, 2008

Open House...

The past couple of weeks since Convention have been a whirlwind of events. I have had club meetings, demo meeting, and open house. You will see the cards I have created over the past week as I attempt to catch up on blogging! :-)

Open House was a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing familiar faces and not so familiar faces to the stamping world. Watch out guys, I am out to turn your wife into a die hard stamping addict!


The first card we created on Friday night was from a set I got at Convention (I love being a demo and getting lots of goodies!). I have to admit when I saw this set I was not excited about it. I have since fallen in love with it. If you know me well then you know I don't do flowers very often. It is all about to change with this set!

Inspired by Nature
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Chocolate chip, whisper white and more mustard
Ink: Mellow moss (grass), chocolate chip
Accessories: markers (old olive:grass; summer sun, really rust, more mustard and chocolate chip for flowers), Chocolate chip poly twill (retired but we now have 1/4" grosgrain now!! woohoo!)


Another set I got at convention. I also used the build a brad and Hidden Garden Rubons. The rub ons were a lot of fun to use! I didn't have enough of one color for everyone so they got to choose which one. It is funny that I did the card originally in white and most chose the chocolate chip rub ons! I love seeing the creativity in my customers as they stamp.

Eastern Blooms


Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Bashful blue, tangerine tango, pacific point
Ink: bashful blue, pacific point, and tangerine tango
Accessories: Hidden Garden rubons, build a brad, 1/2" circle punch, glue dots, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, ticket punch



No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs