Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Convention and "STAR" Sightings!!

Hello ladies!! I know it has been quiet on here for a bit...Convention was amazing! I am so tired and so excited at the same time! Stampin' Up! has introduced a lot of fun and new products and ideas! I am holding an Open House on August 15th so come check out the new stuff, stamp a card, and see the new catalog!!!

Start saving your money, being really sweet to your hubby or grandma (whichever gives more money) because the new catalogs (yes catalogs) are awesome!!! You don't want to miss out!!


I will leave you with a couple of pictures of my adventures....





20th Anniversary Cupcakes!

Mamma Mia! Cute movie! Notice I was the one they put on the counter! LOL

Valerie and I with "Roxy"..Corrine!

I have close to 1500 pictures on my computer that Valerie, Janet, Kimberly S and I took...I don't think we missed a thing, except SLEEP!

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs