Friday, August 22, 2008

Window Dressing

How cute is this stamp set!? It can be yours with a $500 workshop, which is pretty easy to do. Call or email me today to set up your workshop! This set is very versatile and fun to play with. I plan to create more projects in the near future so be watching!


Merry Christmas!

This idea was spinning around in my head for a while and I couldn't wait to try it out! This cute little girl is watching for Santa..don't ya think? The tree is from Loads of Love and just stamped off to the side.

Stamps: Loads of Love, Window Dressing and Polka Dot Background
Ink: Whisper white craft, chocolate chip
Paper: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, and whisper white
Accessories: Stamp a ma jig, blender pens (to color), markers



This card was a lot of fun. I am sure the idea was cased from someone somewhere! I love the idea of her looking over the fence instead of just the window.

SMILE!
Stamps: Window Dressing
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Baja Breeze, real red, close to cocoa
Accessories: blender pen, markers, word window punch, scallop edge punch, paper piercer, and gingham ribbon



No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs