Monday, March 9, 2009

Book a Workshop and Get FREE STAMPS!!!!!

Pictures of projects coming soon but right now I want to tell you how you can get FREE STAMPS!

You heard me, FREE STAMPS!!! I am offering you a free sale-a-bration set or Level 1 Darling Dots or Comfort Foods just for booking and holding a qualifying** workshop. This is in addition to all the other FREE stuff you will get as a hostess. I only have one brand new set of each so first come first served. Remember you can get additional Sale-a-bration sets for each $50 purchase or with a $300 workshop.

Workshops can be held in my home or yours so don't hesitate today to have your own workshop. Workshops are also catered to what YOU want to learn! I have several days available in March so email me before they are gone! You can see each of the Sale-a-bration sets on the stampin up website or email me and I can email you a brochure.

**Qualifying workshop is $150 or more in sales...



No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs