Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who Needs a Rabbit?


This idea like the basket came from several cards I have seen on Splitcoast. I had a lot of fun coming up with this one. The chicken was pretty easy to create. The head is 1" circle, Boho Blossoms and small star punches. The body is 1 3/8" circle, wing is small oval and the nest is a large oval with slit punch. I sponged the edges with chocolate chip. The large egg is done using the Creative Memories Oval Cutter. The eggs are the wide ovals.
The inside of the card has computer generated text. I found the saying on a stamped card that was a huge inspiration for this card.

This is another card you can create at my "Punch it Up Thursday" class on March 26th at 7pm. RSVP now to ensure your spot. Remember with the punch it up class you get to create the projects as well as an instruction card for the punched critter.



No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs