Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cute Treat Purse!

I am so excited about this creation! I got my idea from Crazy Stamp Girl. Her owl purse was too cute and I had to try my own. The bear was created using almost all of my circle punches.
Head: 1 1/4" circle in Chocolate chip
Ears: 1/2" circle in Creamy Caramel
Eyes: 1/4" circle in Whisper White
Snout: 3/4" circle in Creamy Caramel
Nose: 1/4" circle in Basic Black
Body: 1 3/4" circle in Chocolate Chip
Belly: 1" circle in Creamy Caramel
Hands: 1/2" circle in Creamy Caramel
I sponged the caramel pieces with chocolate chip ink. I used a distresser for the body and head to make him appear more fuzzy. The eyes, mouth and claws are done using the basic black marker.
The inside opens up with Velcro and a cute saying using our Sizzix Naturally Serif Alphabet and Under the Stars grrreat saying. The designer paper is the Good Morning Sunshine paper.
Here is the cutest part...the back of the bear! I am a little too excited about how he turned out. I just need to fill him with some awesome chocolate and give it to a friend!

Below is a side view of the box. The ribbon is 1/4" grosgrain in Old Olive.
I have not decided but this just may be the third project for my "Punch It Up Thursday" or I may do it for "Technique Tuesday"....Come to both to find out! :-)
"Technique Tuesday's" are on the third Tuesday of each month and "Punch it Up Thursday's" are on the last Thursday of each month. Email me for more details!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

valerie

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Great job!
Margaret
http://funstampin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

super cute! love your frog w/folding legs!

Jennifer said...

That is really cute Kimberly. You're really into the punches. I guess I better get caught up!

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs