Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Luck


I have been playing with the Pun Fun set and loving it!! Here is a card that I created today with a friend. We cased the layout and some of the color scheme from the 2005-2006 Stampin' Up Catalog. The older catalogs are great to look back on and get ideas from. I have a few 2006-2007 and Winter 2007 catalogs for sale if anyone is interested in them. If you do not own this set it is a must have!! I separated the image from the words that came with it so I could have a more versatile set. More cards coming soon!!!

Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Stamp Sets: Pun Fun, Outlined for Fun, and Smarty Pants
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, tag corner punch, cropodile, versamark pen (colored words), water color pencils and blender pen

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs