Saturday, January 19, 2008

Prehistoric Birthday!!!

I think this is going to be one of my FAVORITE SETS!! I created a fun pocket card using Prehistoric Pals stamp set. I also used the new set Family Phrases for the Happy Birthday.

Here you can see a close up of the corner where I used the Sanded Background stamp.

Stamps: Prehistoric Pals, Family Phrases, Sanded Background
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, and Jersey Shore Designer paper
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Cropodile, orange brads, round tab punch

One tip is to punch the tab first then stamp the pterodactyl. Again, I had a lot of fun stamping this one...it is a fun set and the designer paper makes it really easy to coordinate the colors.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

These are super adorable!!! I may have to take a second look at that set!!

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs