Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year...What I have been up to....

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. I have been busy, busy with Christmas gifts and such. If you haven't seen yet, the new catalog is out and oh my!!! It is beautiful. I have already broken the bank with my first order!!!! I can't wait to get my new goodies in and start stamping.

Here are a few pictures of the calendars I made for my family for Christmas.....


Supplies used: January to May

Stamp Sets: Merry and Bright (2007 Winter Mini), Sporting Goods (retired), Itty Bitty Background, Unfrogettable, Cowboy Kid (retired), Time Well Spent (**NEW** Level 3 Hostess Set), Tagger's Dozen (for the birthdays)


Colors: Various SU inks and markers








No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs