Friday, January 11, 2008

NEW STAMPS AND LOTS MORE!!!

It came!! It FINALLY CAME!!!! I am so excited I got my new catty order today!! I am ready to lock myself in my office and PLAY!!! I doubt my three year old will let me but maybe once Dad comes home I can!! YAY!! Check it out!! Not all of the stamps I bought are new, a few were introduced last catalog....YAY!!
I bought some rhinestone brads to play with..how cool are these! I am also still adding to my ink collection so I bought Basic Gray and Cameo Coral. You also see a bit of the Totally Tabs set that was in the fall catalog. Below you see NEW PAPERS!! I bought the Berry Bliss, Ginger Blossom, and Jersey Shore. I also bought the Crew Kids Simply Scrappin Kit...Scrapbook class coming soon!!!


Check out the stripped ribbon...can you see it?? How beautiful is that? I am so excited about all the new stamps I have to play with. Below is the pad of 6x6 print paper you can get as a level 1 hostess reward...very beautiful!!! Well, I am off to cut rubber and maybe stamp while little man is sleeping!! Shhhh!!! Be watching for new samples coming! Also if you haven't RSVPed for my open house....do so, you will get to see, touch, and play with NEW stuff!!!!

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

HEY!!! NO FAIR!! You got so much stuff it won't fit in 1 picture! How totally FUN FUN FUN!!! Now tear into it all and make something :)

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs