Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More Gifts...Checkbook Calendars

I created a few check book calendars for a customer who was giving them to family and her Creative Memories Downline. Here are a few that feature Stampin' Up supplies....I had a lot of fun coming up with different designs for each person. I think I did 15 total and most of them were different.

The first features the All in the Family Set and the Neighborhood Jumbo Wheel. I printed the name using a font on my computer.

This one uses the new Level 3 hostess set Time Well Spent
This one is my favorite....It was for one of my customers and since I know her I could really personalize it. The sign language says Creative Memories and her name. The stamp set Time Well Spent was also used.

Cowboy Kid (retired) was used to create this one along with the Paisley background stamp.
If you are interested in having me make one of these for you please email me and let me know and I will give you pricing and information. I had a lot of fun creating these.

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs