Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Club Projects!

Here are the two projects my club completed on October 16th. This club meets on the third Thursday of each month. If you and 5 of your friends want to start a club let me know, new clubs will start in February! Now on to the projects!


We completed a 6x6 scrapbook page this time around. I had fun putting this one together. I found the layout online and added my own colors and elements. The Harvest Wheel is watercolored using watercolor paper, markers, paint brush with water. This 6x6 page can be incorporated into an 8.5x11 page or a 12x12 page!


Stamps: Harvest Wheel

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Watercolor

Ink: Chocolate chip, Black Stazon

Accessories: Markers, watercolor brush and water, sponge, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon




Punched Lion
I am loving my punches more and more each day! How cute is this lion? I cased this idea from someone and for the life of me I can't find where. If it is yours PLEASE let me know so I can give proper credit.

The lion uses the scallop circle (punched twice), 1", 1/2", 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punches, small oval punch, Boho Blossoms punch and horizontal slot. The eyes, dots on cheeks and claws were drawn with a chocolate chip marker. Saying and grass is from Inspired by Nature. Cardstock is Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard and Whisper White. The grass was stamped in Mellow Moss to make it more subtle. Hope you like...if you want more detail on the lion feel free to ask. I am always happy to share what I love with you!!

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs