Saturday, October 18, 2008

My baby turned FOUR!!

My month has been crazy, I am sorry I am neglecting you all. On September 22nd my son turned four! FOUR, it sounds so old! Below are the fun invites and thank yous that I created for his Wii Bowling Party. The ball is a 1 3/8" circle with a white gel pen or small hole punch. The wording is from Family Phrases. The back of the invitation is where the information is printed on white cardstock. The bowling pins were a computer graphic I printed and cut out.

If you would like me to create your child's invitations or invitations for any event contact me today for prices. The possibilities are endless..baby showers, wedding showers, birthday, anniversary parties....the list goes on.


My awesome son and I. Isn't he cute! :-)

More projects coming soon....I had a craft fair today and have had a lot of classes this month so stay tuned!


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs