Saturday, October 25, 2008

Punch Art and another Halloween Project

I have fallen deeply in love with my punches!! I am having so much fun using them here lately. Thank you to all of you out there that have contributed to this addiction! :-)


The first project is from the catalog...A cute broom stick bag, which is filled with candy! I do not have any Halloween stamps so I used my punches and Big Shot Go Go Boots alphabet to create this fun tag! I got the eyeball idea from a blog and decided to do a tag. Circle punches, white gel pen, and an only orange marker.


How cute is this little guy? Again, I got him from a wonderful lady on splitcoast. I haven't really used my photo corner punches until now. I warn you...this little guy is so cute and is so fun to create, you may make hundreds! Another idea I saw with him was to put a sucker between the scallops with the stick pointing up.
Another playing with punches project. I have not done anything with this yet. I used oval punches, circle punches, horizontal slot punch to create this cute cauldron. You could also do this with gold to create the pot of gold.
Here are some fun critters I punched, laminated and put a magnet on the back! The turtle I think is my favorite. He uses circle punches, word window punch and horizontal slot punch.


ELMO!!!

Disgruntled bear!

COOKIES!!!

Here is the lot of them. I sold some of these guys at a craft fair last weekend for a $1 each. I have some more available and can create more so email me if you would like some!

Till next time! Happy punching!


No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs