Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Stampin' Up! 20% off sale!

Happy October...can you believe it's already October?? WOW, has this year flown by. I am sorry I have been so absent lately. I promise I am not sitting idle, there will be projects soon. I promise!! Until then I will leave you with a special from Stampin' Up! Join me in celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 20th birthday!!!

If you have any questions, please send me an email me: stampingwithkimberly@gmail.com

I'd love to hear from you or sign you up for a class or workshop!

Here's our latest special.


WHAT: Stampin’ Up!’s 20th Birthday
WHEN: October 1-31, 2008
RSVP: Contact me today to celebrate with Stampin’ Up! and get 20% off select stamp sets, when you spend $20 or more!
Big Bold Birthday
Regular Price: $27.95
20% OFF Price: $22.36 Bitty Birthday
Regular Price: $12.95
20% OFF Price: $10.36Crab & Company
Regular Price: $27.95
20% OFF Price: $22.36

Crazy for Cupcakes
Regular Price: $23.95
20% OFF Price: $19.16
Party Hearty
Regular Price: $26.95
20% OFF Price: $21.56 Simple Birthday Thanks

Regular Price: $17.95
20% OFF Price: $14.36Time to Party
Regular Price: $16.95
20% OFF Price: $13.56

Here's a cute little project you could give someone special.



Supplies:

Happy Birthday jelly bean jar

Stamps
Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set*
Paper
Confetti White card stock
Rose Red card stock
Kiwi Kiss textured card stock
Ink
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad
Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Pad
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Jet Black StazOn pad
Accessories
Kiwi Kiss 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon
Chit Chat Rub-Ons
Stampin' Dimensionals
Aqua Painter
Coluzzle Cutting System
1/8" Circle punch


*Want to make a Christmas or Thanksgiving treat instead? Substitute one of our brand-new Holiday stamp sets from the 2008 Holiday Mini Catalog for the cupcake on the tag!


For instructions on making this project, contact me today!



No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs