Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gift Cards

I recently participated in a craft fair...didn't turn out too well except I met some great people and hopefully a few new customers. One of those new customers wanted birthday gift cards. Here are the ones I came up with for her. One is strictly birthday and the other is more of a just because. I had fun coming up with the ideas. I have ideas for baby shower, wedding and more brithdays. If you would like to purchase one of these for $3 each please let me know.


Just B!

This one is a case from a card I created a while back. I love the colors Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise together. I used the crimper on the turquoise piece to give it some texture.






Crazy for Cupcakes!

I just got this set recently and love it already. It is 20% off this month with a purchase of $20 to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 20th anniversary. The colors used were Real Red, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun and Whisper white. The inside cupcake is from the Sock Monkey set!



No comments:

Google Search

Google

Leelou Blogs